The Stages of Us During a Football Game Told With Emojis 💑
I try to be that proverbial "cool girl" who likes to watch football, but some very real things can happen. Here's the general experience that I have.
- •Pre game: 😍You ask me to cuddle, maybe fool around a little bit, we share snacks, and sip a little booze. I love football!!
- •Intro Song: 🙄I try not to get too offended when you drool over Carrie Underwood's legs/entire body. Let's be honest she's amazing. We are still cuddling.
- •First Quarter: 🎭Are we winning by a lot? If yes: we are in same position. Are we losing? He is probably jumping up and down and is cursing. Things are not that romantic. I am rocking my Pinterest boards and trying to forget the fact that I married a man who is throwing a tantrum.
- •Second Quarter: 😑You've been jumping around either in excitement or frustration, I've had to move a few inches away for my safety (got a black eye one time from him during a football play).
- •Half time: 👏Woo, break time! We get pumped up again, things are good between us. We can resume starting position of cuddling.
- •Third Quarter: 👥I've checked Pinterest, list app, FB, Twitter, insta... I could say I'm going to the bathroom and then slip into bed and watch New Girl on my iPad.... 😶
- •Fourth Quarter: ✌I'm not getting any action. I'm definitely hiding in bed or I'm in the bath 🛀🏼
- •Team lost: 🌨He's like Elsa with a frozen heart.
- •Team won: 🔥Oh, you know.