BOOKS I HAVE READ WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS
Mainly YA because grad school takes my brain power. And apparently I only read books written by women.
- •A Little Life by Hanya YanagiharaA stab to the heart. This book is equal parts darkest despair and aching joy.
- •Why Not Me? By Mindy Kaling@mindy can we just be best friends?
- •Dumplin' by Julie MurphyMy 16 year old self is wishing I had this book. Hilarious and swoony!
- •It by Alexa ChungNow I know how to take a mirror selfie.
- •The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley FitzpatrickBoy meets girl, boy does dumb stuff. Typical but kind a great. A+ kissing scenes.
- •Lair of Dreams by Libba BraySequel to The Diviners and scary as hell.
- •Six of Crows by Leigh BardugoI have re-read this twice. Dark and twisty.
- •Carry On by Rainbow RowellWhy does RR write the best kissing scenes. I cannot handle it.