I went to Disneyland on Friday with my friend Rachel and it was beyond magical. ✨💫💖
- •Miles walked: 13My thighs are still on fire, two days later.
- •Number of Clothing Items Purchased: 3Sweatshirt because I was freezing, socks because it rained and my feet got soaked, a poncho because of said rain.
- •Number of Ponchos I wore: 2First poncho was trash, so I had to purchase an overpriced Disneyland one.
- •Churros Consumed: 1I should have eaten at least two more.
- •Scary Rides I Rode: 3Tower of Terror-☠☠☠☠☠. Soaring Over California-☠☠☠. The Rollercoaster-☠☠☠☠☠☠ times a thousand.
- •Number of Pictures of Trees/Flowers I took: 7
- •Rainstorms Survived: 1It started to downpour right when we got off Splash Mountain, so I guess at least we were already soaked!
- •Characters I Met That I Actually Liked: 0I met Anna and Elsa, my least favorite characters. Boo. You can't even tell though because I put on a really good fake smile.
- •Times I laughed at Rachel Because of the Bags on Her Feet: 20+Because I am the worst friend and would fall into hysterical laughter anytime I looked at her feet.
- •Number of People Who Referred to Us as Sisters: 5Must have been the matching shirts/sweatshirts/ears.
- •Plastic Bags I Wore On My Feet: 0But my friend Rachel wore two and I could not stop laughing about it.
- •Good Times Had: 1,000,000,000Going to Disneyland with someone who loves Disneyland is the best. Can't wait to go back again!