Happy Galentine's Day @dreadpiratemama!!!
You are a lovely, amazing, and talented human!!!!!!! 💖✨💝💫💖✨💝💫💖✨💝💫💖✨💝💫
- •I did not know you before this but reading your lists the last few days has made me so happy and excited to follow you!
- •First, Congraulations on your audition and getting a call back!I love that you are willing to follow your passions, even when it is uncomfortable or you haven't done it in awhile! Shakespeare Audition
- •Second, you must be a great mother! Your list about how your son is like a needy boyfriend made me laugh out loud! I also loved your list about the books you are reading with your daughter.Matilda?!Ramona?!Betsy-Tracy?! So many great books!!
- •Third, your playlists are just beautiful. I wrote down so many songs I need to look up!I noticed your love of Otis Redding. Agree, he is the greatest!
- •Fourth, your list about dealing with poor body image was incredible. I don't know how to express how timely and important it was for me! The part about all bodies are beautiful made me cry-but in a good way!
- •Fifth, you are amazingly smart as shown by your love and knowledge of Shakespeare!You have convinced me to start reading Shakespeare! Geeky 21st Century Ways to Enjoy Shakespeare
- •Sixth, your empathy shines in all of your lists. I can tell that you love and care about people and are not afraid to show it!
- •Happy Galentine's Day @dreadpiratemama!May your day be filled with love, friendship, and delicious treats!! 💖✨
- •Thanks for filling this app with light, hilarity, Shakespeare, and empathy! You are a gem and a jewel!
- •Oh, and one last thing! I just want to be book buddies with you! I found so many books I want to read from you lists! And your list about going to the Library?! 😍 x a thousand!
- •And I just looked back through your lists and started laughing. This list is amazing.