Parents Are Away Party All Day
Advice for just in case you are left alone with your younger siblings while your parents are away for a week.
- •Let them eat pizza for every meal.
- •Encourage them to stay up as late as they want.
- •Let them watch all the movies.Ladyhawke, High School Musical, Pirates of the Caribbean, all the Indiana Jones
- •Let them cook you breakfast every morning.And if they won't cook, buy donuts.
- •Introduce them to the Bachelorette.They might learn why people turn their heads to the side to kiss.
- •Encourage them to start making cookies at 9:30 at night.
- •Let them watch scary videos on YouTube.And when they start crying because they are too scared to sleep in their own bed, let them sleep on the floor in your room.
- •Make them play fun games.Sushi Go and Exploding Kittens are fun for the whole family!