Things I Miss About Austin
- •The FoodI miss all my favorite places to eat. Torchy's, Hop Doddy, Tamale House, Kerby Lane, any and all BBQ, Lick, Amy's Ice Cream, Taco Deli, the taco truck off Riverside Drive. I miss being able to have tacos any time of the day or night.
- •Live MusicI miss being able to go out any night of the week and listen to an awesome band. I miss seeing all of my favorite people in concert.
- •The University of TexasI wish walking around campus, attending classes, and studying in the library. I miss walking by the tower when it is all lit up.
- •Barton SpringsI miss spending my afternoons reading by the pool and once I was hot and sweaty, jumping into the water. I miss floating and sticking my feet out of the water, because they would get so cold. I miss the old people swimming laps and the babies in their cute suits.
- •SunsetsI miss the pink candied skies. I miss driving home from school with my windows down and the sky going on forever.