My Most Recent Life Crises
As a 26 year old millennial, I am burdened with life crises on a daily basis. Don't judge me.
- •Realizing a year later I'm still in love with my ex.
- •Realizing that ex now has a new girlfriend.
- •Wondering if I'll ever be in a healthy relationship
- •Analyzing why I can be so self destructive
- •Worrying about retirement and if I'll have enough saved
- •The gender wage gap
- •Wanting more dogs but not having enough space
- •Missing being in school
- •Lacking a solid community
- •$5 in my savings account
- •Aching and mourning for loves lost and loves not yet met
- •Grasping for dreams that haven't been realized
- •Being a millennial and feeling like every other generation hates you. We're cool!