PICTURES ON MY PHONE THAT MAKE ME HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
- •The day I bought my dream car. My boyfriend and I drove out to check it out. It was the first time I didn't have my dad with me. I paid in crisp $100 bills. Like a baller.
- •The top floor of the parking garage at work. I love this city, and I love the morning light bouncing off the buildings.
- •A goofy, drunken photo of us on my birthday. 💖
- •Before I moved here to Dallas, my sister and I saw several shows at The House of Blues. This one was shot on our way there to see Anberlin.
- •Last November, my mom's family rented a house for thanksgiving in the Ouachita Mountains. The crisp air, no service, and the view...perfect. I loved that time.
- •The day I found out I got my job and apartment. Love you, Dallas.
- •One of my many early morning trips back to east Texas from Dallas. Those were sweet times.
- •Cute little spikey haired person.