MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
You just can't help it - one look and you're sucked in again....
- •High FidelityAs a maker of mix tapes back in the day, and someone who describes their life in musical moments, it's perfect. Plus, he makes lists! This is a List App! Come on!
- •Breakfast At Tiffany'sPerfection, start to finish. "Moon River" on the fire escape, the day of "doing things we've never done," George Peppard in his most romantic leading man mode and the beauty that is Audrey Hepburn
- •A Christmas StoryI know the damn thing by heart. Yet I watch the 24-hour marathon on TBS every. Single. Year.
- •That Thing You DoThe wild card here. Just a sweet, funny story about the rise and fall of a one-hit wonder band. Love Tom Hanks and love Tom Everett Scott (also a fellow Syracuse Alum...)
- •CaddyshackBecause it's Caddyshack
- •Sixteen CandlesDitto