HEARD DURING DEAD WEEK
Primarily around the communications department. To be continued...
- •"Who wants to do some chair races around here?"In the swivel chair plantation/giant Mac farm of the ACB 110 lab, during a 3.5 hour class
- •"If you email me 80 megabytes... I will stab you."Prof while deciding whether we should use Dropbox, Google Drive or other for project turn-in, in order to avoid meeting for class next week
- •"Hellz yeah."— (Prof.) Jon Leaver (Ph.D), probably about Bladerunner
- •"I'm gonna get there. I don't know how, but I'm going to get there! It's going to happen."Re: Aren't you worried about this final?
- •"Oh God! Didn't I JUST—""You can get obsessed with these things!" In reply to research my prof did instead of grading our papers
- •"You're wonderful! I don't know what you're talking about."One of my most patient beloved professors in response to "Thanks for putting up with me all semest—well, year."