MUSIC I'VE SCREENSHOT TO SAVE FOR LATER
But need to delete because storage and stuff. As office DJ (by default) at the office, I love scooping up new suggested tunes and figuring out what they remind me of... These are the ones that held my attention.
- •UPSIDE DOWN - GoldfordYum. Honestly that's my description at 1:00am after a long day haha. Relax into it. This came suggested off of "Leon Bridges Radio" so that might be all you need to know?
- •COLOR - Finish TicketSomething reminiscent of a more fluorescent Fall Out Boy...? Like maybe 2/3 FOB, 1/3 Grouplove? Off of "Coast Modern Radio," the band @daniellelepire saw by awesome, fleeting surprise. Lush Guts forever.
- •ALL DAY ALL NIGHT - Moon TaxiLush beach lullaby. Feels like leaving the beach having kicked off as much sand as you can or care to, heading off to dinner or a warm drink right before the summer sun sets. Yeah that sounds ideal haha. Coast Modern Radio continuing to deliver the surf vibes.
- •CAPSIZE - Frenship & Emily Warren
- •HOMETOWN GIRL - ZhuSO catchy and mellow! Hits a tone I look for pretty perfectly. Who doesn't like the thought of a hometown girl anyway?
- •FREE - BroodsOof a victory anthem? Yes let's. Not my favorite but the chooooorrruuuuussssssss. Pouring the electro over that pop.
- •YOU'VE BEEN WRITTEN - Vocal FewForgot how good they are. Happy surprise having a lot of their stuff come up on "Caroline Radio," "Caroline" being the song by Jon Foreman off his new solo projects.
- •SUNSET, SANTA FE - Dave BarnesThe album art makes me think this is something I would have sought and loved in my junior and senior year of HS. Probably not actually something I would have gone for during that period though. Feels very country and homey. I've loved that for a long time. Kinda sounds like Tim McGraw without being Tim McGraw lol
- •I KNOW THERE'S GONNA BE (GOOD TIMES) - Jamie xxThe Internet and I are too sleepy now to look it up...