5 SMALL THINGS THAT GIVE ME GREAT ANXIETY
- •Waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to remember if I set an alarm
- •When a stranger walks by me after duskPlease don't kill me. Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me.
- •Remembering a small embarrassing moment from years agoThis is the shit that keeps me up at night.
- •That millisecond between when I drop my phone and when it's about to land on my face
- •Seeing someone I vaguely know in publicDo I say hi? Do I smile? Do I ignore them? HELP.