Already on li.st? Open in app.
Yes these have happened
- •No PJ's on exam days
- •No remote controlled blimps at the rival basketball game tomorrow
- •Go back to the plantationThis was actually said by a substitute who, for some odd reason, still works there.
I love these quotes and say them all the time!
- •"It's all In your attitude" -my dad
- •" shoot for the moon, even if you miss it you'll land among the stars" -les Brown
- •"It's the pits to get old, you just can't punch anyone in the nose anymore" -my 87 year old grandpa
I was very varied...
- 1.A teacherI think every little girl wants to be this for the first few years, then the salary comes into play and you realize...maybe not.
- 2.An astronautThis one lasted a long time...my family went to the aero-space museum and watched a documentary on astronauts and my young brain processed my mom saying that I needed to leave home now to train to be an astronaut...that terrified me cause I love my parents and I never wanted to again...she actually Kent go to a camp too...oops!
- 3.A writerI had this one until high school but quickly realized my writing was sup par.
I have way too many of those
- •One of my best friends laughing in one of my favorite classes...her name is Hope too which just makes it all the better
- •My mom, my sister, and I...I'm the little chubby kid with the serious face!!
- •Blue raspberry lemonade!!!! This made my life complete!!!
Just for you Anna🎄🎄
- •The "booty" Santa that sings and rocks his hips
- •Blanket lights
- •Those people that always put up the deflated Santa on the side of their house like he's coming out of a window
Yes I am this petty....but look at that face!!😍
- 1.William A Walker
- 2.Wade Poezyn
- 3.Eddie Redmayne
From favorite #1 to favorite #6
- 1.🤓: it's hipster me (super nerdy makes me feel at home
- 2.🤑:because money rules the world
- 3.🙄:Classic eye roll (*eye roll*)
I made a list
- •Apparently funny
- •Oddly interested
- •Totally confused