What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
Am I grown up?
- •A bride.Not a wife. Just a professional, perpetual bride in a big poofy dress who eats big, fancy cakes.
- •Ernie.He was the epitome of hilarious. This is still a goal.
- •TeacherUntil I went to school. Turns out, I hate school.
- •Veterinarian.What do you mean I can't save all of them?
- •WriterTo live in New York City and write The Great American Novel. Not done with this one yet.
- •Psychologist.Undergrad. Grad school. Loads of student debt. Learned what I don't want though, so, worth it.
- •Writer.What's right always circles back.