FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS (VOLUME V)
- •While many think of Hydrox cookies as an Oreo knock-off, Hydrox actually came first—in 1908, 4 years before Oreos.
- •During WWI, German measles were called "liberty measles" and dachshunds became "liberty hounds."
- •12+1 = 11+2, and "twelve plus one" is an anagram of "eleven plus two."
- •India’s Dahala Khagrabari is the world’s only third-order enclave. It’s a patch of India inside a patch of Bangladesh, which is inside a patch of India—all of which is surrounded by Bangladesh.
- •Thirty-five percent of people are born without wisdom teeth. As we continue to evolve, scientists believe that fewer and fewer humans will be born with wisdom teeth.