New Daily Routine
I'm neither a healthy nor a morning person. This will be my attempt at both.
- •7:30amWake my dead ass up.
- •7:30am - 7:45/8:00amGet up, drink a glass of water, resist the urge to fall back into the warm embrace of unconsciousness. The usual.
- •8:00am - 9:00amWork out time. Yoga and Pilates. Resist the urge to fly to L.A. or wherever and murder Mari Winsor (fuck you and your powerhouse, Mari).
- •9:00am - 9:30ish amA shower so glorious the gods would weep.
- •9:30ish am - 10:30amEat, internet, put on face and cry because I'm not pretty like the Instagram girls.
- •10:30am - 11:30amCommute to work and Pokemon Go. Try to catch them all on the way. Feel like a failure when I just barely miss the egg hatching requirement.
- •11:30amStop at Subway to buy lunch. Turkey sandwiches will never get old. Right? RIGHT???
- •11:30am - 12:00pmEat lunch, prep for work, complain about being tired already.
- •12:00pm - 1:30pmWork, work, work
- •1:30pmDrink some water
- •1:30pm - 3:00pmWork, work, work
- •3:00pmDrink. Some. Water.
- •3:00pm - 5:30pmWork, work, work
- •5:30pmDRINK SOME WATER, YOU LAZY, DEHYDRATED HO- BAG!
- •6:00pm - 6:45pmCommute home. Start collecting a Ratatta army so I can have an evolve-a-palooza for that sweet, sweet xp
- •6:45pm - 11:00pmCollapse. Eat dinner. Watch reruns of House and Ru Paul's Drag Race. Lament that I'll never be that fabulous.
- •11:00pmFall into the cool and consuming darkness of sleep, telling myself that it'll be worth it to do this all again tomorrow.