NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR 2016
2015 has been a year spent stressing about college, finding who I am and who I want to be, and has been filled with all sorts of change. but I didn't spend enough time loving myself and trying to make myself better every day. 2016 will be different. here is how I'm going to accomplish that.
- •drink ALL the water. I just feel like that's a good place to start.
- •eat healthy/eat less processed food. my body is a temple, and I'm going to treat it as such.
- •work out (sometimes) (when I feel like it). I'm not going to push myself to do it if I don't want to, but if I have nothing else to do, why not?
- •teach myself ukulele and guitar. they're just sitting in my closet, sad and untouched :(
- •give myself a study schedule. work hard. DON'T procrastinate.
- •spend less time thinking about what others are doing (social media) and reflect on myself. journal.
- •go out, even when I don't feel like it. I'm young and I want to look back on my teenage years and remember the fun things I did, not the time spent watching Netflix.
- •let myself be okay with messing up. humans aren't perfect, and that's what makes us human.