THINGS I DIDN'T APPRECIATE AS A YOUTH
...and now have what can only be described as a dad-esque appreciation for
- •Rest stopsThe thing I'm most excited about as of late. Manned information booths are a plus, vending machines are a must
- •Instruction manualsEspecially if they are not poorly translated
- •Clearly marked trail headsFuck that wandering around unsure of where I am bullshit!
- •Movie theaters with membership programsUp front fee and then $3 per movie!! Even better if they have member only events.
- •The find your iPhone appWas used against me many times in high school but now saves my ass
- •BluetoothI can't afford to pay the talking while driving ticket so now I actually give a shit
- •Cruise control
- •Talk radio
- •G & TsOnly takes a little more planning than bringing a six pack
- •LowesA place I had a special hate for as a child but now appreciate profusely. The smell of wood, high ceilings and everything you need to fix things-what could be better!