Shows that are underwatched and should be watched now
Seriously stop reading this and go watch these shows
- •Orphan BlackSuperb acting from lead actress Tatiana Maslany in a show that will keep you on the edge of your seat. 5 seasons to binge with the 6th and final season premiering this summer. Watch it on Amazon prime
- •Freaks and GeeksA show that should never have been cancelled with young actors who are now household names. Judd Apatow is executive producer and it's only a season to power through. Watch it on Netflix
- •Peaky BlindersA British period piece set in 1920s starring the chilling Cillian Murphy as the head of the Peaky Blinders gang. Tom Hardy is in season two. That was enough for me and should be enough for you to speed through the 3 seasons on Netflix.
- •Broad CityTwo hilarious ladies doing ridiculous things in New York City. You'll spend 3 seasons laughing and trying to figure out if your an Abbi or an Illana. Watch it on Hulu.
- •Jessica JonesA modern detective noir with Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones, a sarcastic PI with a drinking problem. This show doesn't shy away from serious topics such as PTSD and rape but still has many comedic moments and a great villain in David Tennant as Kilgrave. Watch season 1 on Netflix
- •The MisfitsYoung adult British comedy gold. A group of delinquents assigned community service get caught in a storm that gives them superpowers. You may have the turn the subtitles on as some of their accents are thick and the show loses steam after a couple seasons but season 1 and two are worth a watch.