Chronological List of Restaurants I Ate at in NYC in October
During my last trip to NYC in October 2015, I ate at these spots.
- •That diner near the HighlineI can't recall the name, but @shauna and I had a great breakfast there. My eggs were undercooked, but the food was cheap and plentiful, the coffee was hot, and the conversation was the best.
- •Nice MatinI had a lovely solo lunch here (the cliche croque madame, a green salad, and a glass of Sauvignon blanc) and an even better dinner with a new friend (the chicken tagine and a nice white burgundy). http://www.nicematinnyc.com
- •StarbucksThis was a staple for oatmeal and a nonfat latte each morning. The one near Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- •Senn Thai Comfort FoodA great little Thai food place in the Upper West Side. I had fantastic pad see ew that I continue to crave. http://www.sennthaicomfortfood.com
- •Coppola's WestOn my last night, the day before my birthday, I sat at the bar here and had a great solo dinner in celebration. Fantastic food, great service. http://www.coppolas-nyc.com