Scenes From Today's Florida Gator Game
Living in a college town has its advantages.
- •We take our football seriously.
- •I do love seeing the flags at half mast.So respectful. And it's important to realize there is more going on in the world outside of these stadium walls.
- •It always feels awe-inspiring to be in this place.I've been attending games here since I was at least 16. That's over 27 years. It's like home.
- •My son really wants us to buy an old bus so we can do this.
- •Peanuts.It was only after the shells started piling up that I felt like a jerk. What if someone near us had allergies? I feel terrible. Probably won't ever buy these again.
- •These people.I love them.
- •I love this part.Every time.
- •The kids and I left early and celebrated with ice cream.This could become a tradition.