The Must-do List for Charleston, SC
My husband and I are traveling to Charleston for the first time ever, in March. I've been given some tips from friends and this is our to-do list (assuming we can squeeze it all in!). But I need your help, ListAppers - what else should we do?
- •Dinner at HuskIt's been on my list for a while. http://www.huskrestaurant.com
- •Oysters at The Ordinary
- •The Sunday Gospel Brunch at Hall's ChophouseBrunch? With gospel music? Heck yeah! https://hallschophouse.com
- •Biscuits from Callie's Hot Little BiscuitBecause: biscuits! http://calliesbiscuits.com
- •A historical tour of some typeHaven't figured this one out yet. Too busy planning all the FOOD. A plantation? Historic homes? Help! Walking would be great, especially given all the biscuits and grits I plan to eat.
- •A visit to the Angel Oak!Suggested by @amieshmamie