Vacation Has Started 🎉
As of 5pm today, I'm on vacation. I'm off for a full 12 days.
- •I have already checked work email numerous times.
- •I've edited a document for a research project.
- •I've made dinner for the family.A particularly lazy dinner of bean enchiladas with canned enchilada sauce. Not fancy. Very filling.
- •I've assembled a gingerbread house.Although I've insisted that the kids wait until tomorrow to decorate it. Nothing worse than the roof sliding off midway.
- •I've checked my work email again.And stressed about the things that are in there, with their January deadlines.
- •I've stressed about the clever lists I've not written here yet.Because really, I'm not clever.
- •I've considered when I can visit Asheville.Because @THEToughCookie wont stop sharing great photos on Instagram about that place. And now I must plan a trip.
- •I've thought about whether I should have scheduled a therapy appointment over the holidays.Probably yes.
- •I put an out-of-office message on my email.But not on the electronic medical record. I can't even pretend that I won't log on to check on my patients. I will. I already have.