Errors of a British Summer
Repeated ridiculous behaviour of the British in the heat.
- 1.Dressing inappropriatelyScarfs, shorts, sunglasses and hats - all at the same time.
- 2.Annual purchase of 'reusable' picnic wear
- 3.Going to the beach - regardless of weather, because it's summer
- 4.Non domesticated husbands hosting barbecues without any actual ability to cookOften in the rain
- 5.Seriously taking up tennis as soon a Wimbledon startsAnd quitting as soon as it ends
- 6.Pretending to care about tennis as soon as Wimbledon starts
- 7.VPLEnough said.
- 8.Exposing regrettable tattoos