Errors of a British Summer
Repeated ridiculous behaviour of the British in the heat.
- •Dressing inappropriatelyScarfs, shorts, sunglasses and hats - all at the same time.
- •Annual purchase of 'reusable' picnic wear
- •Going to the beach - regardless of weather, because it's summer
- •Non domesticated husbands hosting barbecues without any actual ability to cookOften in the rain
- •Seriously taking up tennis as soon a Wimbledon startsAnd quitting as soon as it ends
- •Pretending to care about tennis as soon as Wimbledon starts
- •VPLEnough said.
- •Exposing regrettable tattoos