My Favorite Polaroids 📷
- •The village behind the Sacre-Cœur, ParisProbably one of my favorite places I've been. There were all of these art vendors painting at their easels and kids walking to school.
- •From the balcony of our house, Costa RicaThe balcony of the house that we stayed in for a week, which overlooked the entire town and the water (which was spotted with sailboats constantly)
- •My suitcase before I went on my exchange tripI thought it was really interesting to capture this aspect of travel. This was taken when I was simultaneously so excited and so nervous.
- •A picture of my friend Molly and I on a plane in LondonFor some reason I always wanted a Polaroid so that I could take a picture of myself on a plane (idk?) but I fulfilled it and it turned out cute
- •Me on top of the Notre Dame, ParisI look pretty good for spending the past 10 hours on a plane
- •Notre Dame, ParisThe architecture was too beautiful to not capture it.
- •My french exchange friends in EuropaparkEuropapark is a super cool amusement park in Germany. It's basically an Epcot for all of the countries in Europe.
- •My brother in Sea Isle City (a beach in New Jersey)Despite the fact that New Jersey is TRASH, this was a cool picture. We found the sculpture on the beach after everyone had left.
- •Sailing in Costa RicaWe went on a sailing trip for one of our excursions. We were supposed to be done before sunset but the captain let us stay for an extra half hour to see the sunset. We watched it while lying on the front of the boat (I don't know my boat terminology) and it was SO beautiful.
- •Me in a horse maskI went into the woods one day with my friend to explore and was inspired to take this, don't ask me why. (Also don't ask me why I brought a horse head to the woods in the first place)