Guy Fieri Go to Expressions
Every Diners Drive Ins and Dives fan has heard Old Man Fieri say this stuff a million times.
- •"You could put that on a flip flop"In reference to a sauce that tastes good.
- •"Building the roux?"Guy loves to point out that someone is making a roux.
- •"That's the_____ of flavor town"Guy always references the fictional "flavor town" and assigns certain foods to different objects found in a city. "That's the man hole cover in flavor town", referring to a particularly tasty pancake.
- •"That's bananas...and bananas is good"
- •"I'm gonna need you to load that up in the '67"When Guy really likes a food item he says he's going to fill the trunk of his car with it.
- •"Out of bounds"Translation: this food is good
- •"That_____is money"Guy thinks he invented using money as an adjective. If someone else uses it he always says "that's my line".
- •"Wor-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh"Anytime someone says "worcestershire", Guy is sure to make this noise.
- •"Darling"Whenever someone is naming the ingredients they're adding to something and they say "honey", Guy calls them "darling" and then smiles at the camera.