Things I thought about during my last lecture of my undergraduate career.
Thank you, Whitworth. It's been a hell of a ride.
- •I certainly do not feel old enough to be graduating from college, nor do I feel smart enough.I'm smart, don't get me wrong, but I currently cannot understand and comprehend that I have sat in dozens of classes over the last 4 years.
- •I'm so incredibly lucky.This place is fucking awesome, and I'm so thankful for the lessons I have learned here.
- •Wow, I have a lot of debt.But the degree was so worth it.
- •I'm not sure I'm ready to graduate.I mean, I'm ready to move on with the next step of life, but the thought of leaving this place is daunting.
- •I really do love this place.And I will probably never fully grasp how much this school, it's leaders, and my classmates have influenced my thinking and my actions as I leave this school. The mission of the school is to Honor God, Follow Christ, and Serve Humanity. Those words have never meant more until today.
- •10 days until I walk across the stage and get that diploma I've worked so hard for.I'm constantly praying that I don't trip, because it could very well happen.
- •I'm very grateful for all the mistakes I've made, because they have made me into a better person.That speaks for itself.