IMPORTANT LIFE LESSONS FROM MY FRIEND ELAURA
Bits of wisdom through the years
- •Invest in a house cleanerDoesn't matter if you have kids or are single. This is a worthy way to spend your money.
- •100% cotton sheets onlyThey retain the crisp/cool quality better than any other material. Also, only buy at TJ Maxx. You'd be a fool to get them anywhere else.
- •Don't bother with La Mer face creamOk fine I won't. But I still want to try it.
- •When coming home from college/out of town/etc TELL NO ONE BUT YOUR FAMILYExceptions: friends who you know won't pressure you into doing a million things with them while you're home. Or anything at all for that matter. This way, your time is yours and yours alone.
- •Don't take any shit and don't be a chumpThis advice has been passed down through generations in her family and I'm glad I could be on the receiving end of it.
- •If you can't cook, make soupIt's easy, requires little skill, and you can throw in tons of veggies so you seem really healthy. Sure to impress.