SHOWS I'D LIKE TO SEE REPRESENTED AT ATX
I'm so excited to have tickets for this years ATX Festival in Austin! Now, for the shows I want to see represented:
- •Playing HouseSeriously, one of the funniest, most underrated shows around right now. Lennon Parham and Jessica St. Clair are amazing!
- •Alias (reunion)My first ever TV obsession.
- •Master of NoneLoved Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy and would love to hear more about how it came about and how they select which social commentary issues to discuss.
- •ParenthoodCome on, you know they have to screen that last episode. With lots and lots of tissues.
- •Orphan BlackTatiana Maslany cannot be human. It's just not possible. She's incredible as so many characters.
- •Gilmore GirlsI know they're busy taping the new episodes for Netflix and they were just at the festival last year, but I wasn't there so I think they should go again.
- •Friday Night LightsThis one is cheating because I already read they're doing a reunion!!
- •The Good WifeOne of the best shows on network television.
- •CatastropheSo charming!
- •Angie TribecaSo silly, so funny. I laugh and then am ashamed that something so dumb made me laugh. Then I laugh some more.
- •Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Younger, UnRealI haven't seen all of any of these year but hear great things and would 100% binge watch to get up to speed!