MOVIES I WANT TO WATCH WHEN I'M SICK
Flu, cold, or cramps, some movies just bring me comfort.
- •For Love Of The GameI don't like baseball, but I like romantic comedies and talking about sports injuries. Plus, Kevin Costner could get it in this 👌🏼
- •Beauty and the BeastWhat's better than a stuffy-nosed sing-a-long? This has been my favourite Disney movie since I first saw it as a child. I think I like how grumpy he is at first, and how Belle gets to shoot down Gaston.
- •The Time Traveller's WifeMovies where people are in love, but can't be together, will always leave me sobbing. This is one of them. Sometimes need a good cry when I don't feel well.
- •Star WarsCould you ever get enough Star Wars?
- •Concert FilmsIf you're going to drift in and out of feverish naps, might as well be listening to some music and fun band stories. Jack Johnson's is a good soothing one.
- •Captain RonI think Ron was my first crush I felt weird and guilty about. He was hot but I knew his character was being terrible and this created conflict in my mind.
- •Jurassic ParkAny of the three, plus Jurassic World. Dinosaurs and danger and pseudo-science. Plus, Dr. Alan Grant 🔥