FIRSTS FOR ME IN THE PAST WEEK
Subtitle: Look at me, trying new things! 😀
- •Last Friday: my first time skiingCoincidentally, my first time ever being asked to leave a class so I could "go have a drink and rest and try again when you're ready." But, I did come down the hill several times without falling prior to that moment.
- •Saturday: my first "self love" Kundalini yoga workshopAlso maybe my last?
- •Sunday: my first drink of absintheIn a mixed drink, but I'm counting it anyway.
- •Thursday: first time I purposely missed a flight (like second time I've missed a flight ever - the other time was a missed connection due to delay)Just couldn't do it.
- •Also Thursday: first positive interaction I've had with the police/first interaction with police where I wasn't totally freaked out, or cross examining themThis happened after the first office break-in I've dealt with. Also, not counting that I sheepishly confessed to the fingerprint tech that I had touched the doorknob, because that was a pretty minor freak out. AND, this first was only made possible by the aforementioned missed flight.
- •Today: first time I've completed Week One of a "Couch to 5K" program.I'm actually really fucking proud of this one.