Hateful things my 7 year old daughter directed at me when I made her go to her piano lesson tonight
She usually loves piano
- •You don't care for me.
- •You only care for yourself.
- •You never do anything for me.
- •Goodnight...nothing can awake me...Not even the slightest sound of screaming.
- •You hate me.
- •I hate being bored.(Me: then do something)
- •I don't know what to do.(You said you wanted to read your book)
- •I DIDN'T SAY THAT.
- •I shouldn't even be here.
- •I should be somewhere else, not taking piano.
- •I'm asking you a question and it's rude not to answer.(You should try asking me nicely)
- •Oh, I should mimic your voice?!?
- •(A little more nicely): is this better?(Yes. Can you repeat the question?)
- •I DON'T REMEMBER IT!(I don't either)
- •That's why you should LISTEN and RESPOND quickly!
- •*fake crying into the couch*