STUFF IN MY TOP DRAWER AT WORK, RANKED ACCORDING TO WEIRDNESS
Note: I am a lawyer
- •Ibuprofen. Obviously.
- •5 pairs of scissorsI need scissors like once every two months. Evidently I get a new pair each time.
- •A letter to SantaWhich my daughter wrote last year
- •Some random ribbon
- •A whole bag of these tiny hair clipsI can't remember ever having worn these.
- •Antibacterial cream, marked "DOG"My dog, who comes to work with me, once got a sore on his penis from repetitive licking, and I had to apply this cream several times a day.
- •A tiny square of carpet, framedMy previous dog, Daphne, peed on the carpet at the office. A lot. After she died and we replaced the carpet, the person who installed the new floor cut out a piece of the stained carpet and framed it as a memento. Or to use for cloning in the future. Aside from the peeing, she was a good dog.