TATTOO I ACTUALLY GOT IN MEMORY OF MY FRIEND
A follow up to: TATTOOS I HAVE CONSIDERED IN MEMORY OF MY FRIEND
- •This weekend, I finally did it.
- •It says "braver."As in "braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
- •I love it.
- •A few years ago, I got a tattoo in memory of another friend.
- •It's a bird of paradise.
- •It took me about two years post-death to get each of them.
- •I found it very healing to get the bird of paradise, and hope that "braver" will be similar.I highly recommend it as part of the grieving process.
- •But I hope it's a long long time before I feel like I need another.