Times I Cried Tonight
When I was a little girl, I was completely enchanted with Geraldine Ferraro. When I was a little older, I dreamed of being President. Tonight is a big deal.
- •When I voted, not just for Hillary Clinton, but for a woman for Senator, Congressperson, judge, and county committee. Aside from my county supervisor, who was running unopposed and whom I actually like, I voted an all female ticket.
- •During the entirety of Hillary's video.
- •When Hillary talked about the literal glass ceiling.
- •When my daughter said "you're so happy!" and my son patted my arm, and I told them what a big deal this is.
- •When Hillary talked about all the people who came before her and made this possible.
- •Looking at my daughter as she watched Hillary, and as she watched me watch Hillary.
- •When Hillary talked about her mother.
- •When Hillary hugged Chelsea.
- •Basically, from the time the video started until Hillary left the stage.