WHY I'M CRYING AT WORK THIS MORNING
- •I'm watching Barack Obama live.
- •He started talking about how 2nd amendment rights matter, but SO DO OTHER RIGHTS.
- •And then he talked about how the first graders at Newtown had a right to life, liberty, pursuit of happiness.*sniffle*
- •And then, he wiped a tear from his eye. And another.*openly weeping*
- •Thank you, Barack Obama, for this glimpse into your humanity. And for taking a stand on this issue.
- •When Barack cries, Mary cries.It's the law of the universe.