BEST DISHES ON THE ISLAND
Those dishes that are so good, when you go to that restaurant you always order them, never venturing into the rest of the menu. I don't care what's on special. I knew what I was having since before I walked in the door.
- •Buddha Bowl at The Bees KneesI swear, like how can I even describe. So healthy and flavourful. Like wow.
- •Smoked tuna BLT at Ferris' Oyster BarHold the bacon, omg
- •Maracas Bay Mahi at ReefI don't even care that Reef is a chain, this is so damn good. And Johnny Cakes. Always Johnny Cakes.
- •Warm Spinach & Goat Cheese Salad at Ferris'.Yeah I just like Ferris'. But really I know spinach and goat cheese salads were everywhere a few years ago but this one is the best.
- •Forest Mushroom & Brie Tart at The NestAlso have the Cherubs Cup. The Nest's cocktails = 👌👌👌
- •Vanilla Beam Cashew Mylkshake at Bliss.I can't even. It comes in a mason jar that you get to keep. And it's vegan and delicious.
- •Dynamite Roll at Earl's.The old recipe (I'm talking 1990s). When they changed the menu they changed this dish and now it sucks. Not real sushi, but this dish was orgasmic. A few years ago my sister found this in its original form at Brown's Social House as long as you hold the chipotle mayo, like whoa. I think she is the only other person in the universe who understands.
- •Cold Brew from Discovery CoffeeNot a dish, I don't care, so good, tastes like chocolate milk, comes in a medicine bottle.
- •There are more but I'm kind of over this.I will add to it from time to time. Tell me what you like.