MY BEST OLD PROFILE PICTURES
Don't do fb anymore but I haven't deleted it for birthday-checking reasons, thus these are actually pretty old
- •Taking it back to 2007 when I graduated from college and thought I needed an "adult haircut"
- •Hair gets less "professional" as I embrace my summer job and realize post-college life kinda sucks a little
- •Discovery of Photobooth...
- •More Photobooth play
- •Everyone loves how fat and happy I am in this pic. It was my profile pic for years
- •More childhood chubby me - this time seasonal
- •When there was a thing to make your profile pic the celebrity you most resemble. One of my college professors was always telling me I looked like this badass fiery bitch from High Noon named Katy Jurado.
- •Then of course there was one to make it the cartoon character you most resemble. No brainer
- •I went to state fair with my mom & she claimed everyone looks disgusting eating corn on the cob - really? Everyone???
- •I did a color run so obvi I wanted to show that off, plus I love how WHITE my teeth are in this pic
- •And now my final profile pic. It's been this for over two years and I don't see myself changing it ever. Me and Jenna