Guilty pleasures -TV edition
here is go....shhh don't tell anyone
- •Degrassi Jr. High/next generationWay too old to be watching this but I can't stop. The issues are so real
- •MTV real world/road rules challenge now just "The Challenge "Yes, it's still on and now some show called "Are you the One" has taken road rules place I guess...I watch and there's even a fantasy league now of it, and I all I hope for every episode is a CT sighting!
- •Yo Gabba GabbaMy kids are getting too old for this but I still try to force them to watch it. I love this show!
- •Any 80s sit comGive me Different Strokes, Facts of Life, or Family Ties any day of the week.
- •Love and Hip Hop AtlantaCan't explain it, just Love it!!!!
- •The ChewThis is the most ironic because I hate to cook and don't watch this often but when it's on I can't turn it off and for 5 seconds I think, I'll do that