THINGS ABOUT MY MOTHER
Inspired by @alligeeshow; and because my mom is truly delightful.
- •My mom is beautiful.
- •She was an actress and model in New York before moving to LA to try to make it in Hollywood.She didn't really make it. But she was in a movie where she got to make out with James Caan. (FYI it is never not weird to watch your mom aggressively kiss someone on film.)
- •She is fearless and never afraid to be herself.
- •She makes up words all the time. It's like her own special language. For instance, horses are called waxers. Why? Who knows?? It's a mystery.
- •She also makes up songs. All the time.My personal favorite is the "vacuum cleaner monstie" song, which is usually sung to the dog.
- •When my brother and I were young, my mom was always taking us on adventures. She would pack a cooler and throw us in the car and we would go and do or see or experience something together.
- •My mom and I still go on adventures together.I'm pretty lucky, I know.
- •I want to live life as fully and fearlessly as she has.I definitely have a ways to go.
- •My mom gave me my (fuzzy, crazy) hair, my freckles and my sense of adventure.
- •She also gave me my mad modeling skills, though she would never admit to it.
- •Here's to you, Mom. I want to be like you when I grow up!