WEST WING S1.E19 :: LET BARTLET BE BARTLET
"As I look out over this magnificent vista.."
- •Sam: "I got this from the national weather service. They use satellites.. They use technology."Toby: "This is the same satellite technology that they use to detect intercontinental ballistic mistakes, right?"
- •"Once again you display an immaturity about vegetables that is not at all presidential."Mrs. Landingham can do no wrong.
- •Ah.. This is the episode that marks the end of Mandy.People everywhere rejoice! 🙆🏼🙆🏽🙆🏾
- •Hahaha.. Margaret's raisin muffin debacle makes me laugh every time.And Leo's reaction is priceless: "You long since passed the point where I stopped caring."
- •Mrs. Landingham: "Charlie, tell the president he will eat his salad. If he doesn't like it, he knows where to put his salad."Charlie: "Well, I don't think I will tell the president that, Mrs. Landingham, but I appreciate your help."
- •"Our second year doesn't seem to be going a whole lot better than our first, does it?"
- •Leo's sense of duty is unimpeachable.He is always willing to take a fall for the president. Always.
- •"Why is everyone walking around like they know they already lost?"Good question, Donna.
- •"It's an honor to meet you, Admiral.""I imagine it would be, yes."
- •"You guys are stuck in the mud around here, and NONE OF IT is the press's fault."Danny.. You are so right. But this probably spells the end of getting kissed clandestinely in CJ's office.
- •"IT support is now accusing me of being a hacker!"Oh Margaret..
- •"We dropped five points in a weeks‽ We didn't do anything last week!"Oh man.. This is why politics must be impossible. All these people working hard and accomplishing little.
- •I also love that Leo isn't afraid to tell the truth to the president.We all need friends like this.
- •"Prudent or not prudent, this 21 year old at $600 a week said 'I'm going where I want to, because a man stands up.'"
- •"This is more important than reelection. I want to speak now."
- •"We aren't going to be threatened by issues. We're going to put them front and center. We are going to raise the level of public debate in this country. Let that be our legacy."
- •"I serve at the pleasure of the president."💛