WEST WING S1:E22 :: WHAT KIND OF DAY HAS IT BEEN?
- •This is one of the worst season ending cliffhangers ever, and it starts out horribly by letting us know we are going to be working towards something traumatic happening.I mean, it's pure genius. But it's hellish to watch.. Especially if you watched it in real time.
- •President Bartlet: "Listen, have I gotten any of the names right so far?"Charlie: "No sir, but you've come damn close on a couple of them."
- •I forgot that Toby has an astronaut brother!Who has astronewts! 🐸🚀
- •Oh Donna and Josh and the chair.It's amazing that they can talk about nothing and yet it's so amusing!
- •I love that the President wants to know the personal details about the pilot in trouble.I imagine it makes everything about the situation a little bit harder, but it shows the quality of his character.
- •I would not survive a jogging meeting, FYI.I can barely jog, let alone talk while doing so.
- •How are these jogging secret service guys not sweating at all?!
- •Guys, I just realized.. This is Mandy's last episode!!!!Let people everywhere rejoice!
- •Sam and his signal! 😂😂😂"I think that's going to get around all on its own."
- •Josh: "It looked like you wanted to hug me."Leo: "Boy, did you read that one wrong."
- •Ha! Josh just sat down and his chair wasn't there. What a goof.
- •Dang it.. Now I'm curious about the carpet.Update :: the eagle in the presidential seal never changed directions; it always looks towards the olive branch.
- •I'm happy that CJ finally comes out of the press room with a win!And I'm glad that she gets to make it up to Danny later.
- •"Mrs. Landingham, you're not going to spoil my good time for me.""Mr. President, I think we both know from experience that that's not true."
- •I'm pretty sure that they cast the "guy on the ground" entirely on the basis that he looks like a young Lee Harvey Oswald.
- •Ugh. Worst cliffhanger ever."Who's been hit? Who's been hit?"