WEST WING S2.E10 :: NOËL
"We don't know what the injury count is yet."
- •I just want to start off this episode by giving Josh a hug.
- •"I always thought it was San Franchesca."Oh Josh and his self-protecting passive-aggressiveness.
- •Christmas episodes of shows make me want to listen to Christmas music SO BADLY.And they make me incredibly bitter about our horrid Arizona weather. It's almost 90 today. I hate everything.
- •"For the last two Christmases in this White House, I've been accused of not being in the proper spirit. Not this year! For the next three weeks, I will be filling this lobby with music in the mornings and evenings so that we all may experience this season of...would you people stop playing for one damn minute!"Toby is the best.
- •Donna and I would definitely connect over Yo Yo Ma.
- •Bernard: "CJ, your necklace is a monument to bourgeois taste."CJ: (drily) "Thank you."
- •"I can hear the damn sirens all over the building!"😳 poor Josh.
- •Josh yelling at the President is so hard to watch.Every time.
- •"You need to listen to me. You HAVE to listen to me. I can't help you if you don't listen to me!"
- •The way that Leo handles Josh is so perfect."Josh, I'm not sure you were fully conscious while you were saying it."
- •Stanley: "I swear, I am completely unimpressed with clever answers."Josh: "And I was so hoping we'd have a second date."
- •I love the storyline with the painting so much.
- •CJ: "You see, you try very hard to be mean, but then you see that being nice is better."Bernard: "You're a freakish little woman."
- •Stanley: "You have post traumatic stress disorder."Josh: "Well, that doesn't really sound like something they let you have if you work for the President."
- •"Josh.. Josh. How did you cut your hand?"
- •"Stanley, I haven't told you my dreams yet!"Leave it to Josh to do a complete 180.
- •Leo waiting for Josh.. 💛💛💛Honestly, this whole scene is 💯
- •"Yeah, but I've been down here before and I know the way out."