WEST WING S2.E9 :: GALILEO
"You said it right that time."
- •This opening scene with Sam makes me want to be a speechwriter.Or maybe if Aaron Sorkin would just agree to be the permanent speechwriter for the White House.
- •Also, if I'm picking jobs, I wouldn't mind being in charge of naming things for NASA.
- •Hahaha.. President Bartlet in his know-it-all glory is totally the worst part of my show-off self.Seriously though.. God forbid people in authority should actually know things.
- •"I converted it to Celsius in my head."😂😂😂
- •Josh: "Leo! Ask me how long a Martian day is."Leo: "No, I don't think I will."
- •Leo: "Do you want to mock people‽ Or do you want to let me talk to Toby?"Josh: "I want to mock people."
- •Haha! I love that Toby sticks Josh with it. Josh totally deserves this.
- •Leo: "Do it for the whales."President Bartlet: "Do they vote?" 🐋☑️
- •I seriously think I have learned more about Mars from this episode than from any other source in my life.With the recent exception of reading the Martian. That was amazing.. If only science were always that fun!
- •Donna: "The process by which a stamp enters into circulation begins with the American public."Josh: "Well, that's always our first mistake."
- •CJ: "I have to go to the Kennedy Center and be with people who don't like me."Toby: "You can do that right here."
- •Sam: "Please remember, it's not like we were dating. It was a flirtation - we had one date - and the rest were all with groups of people and, I don't know.. I don't even know what dating is anymore."Toby: "Well.. That's 20 seconds of my life I'm not going to get back."
- •"Anything written after 1860 sucks."Yet more proof that I am a younger version of President Bartlet. Or more probably, proof that I am really a curmudgeonly grandpa 😜
- •CJ: "Everyone's stupid in an election year, Charlie."This has never been more proven than by our current reality.
- •President Bartlet: "I really don't know from where you guys get the nerve."Russian Ambassador: "From a long, hard winter, Mr. President."
- •"We have at our disposal a captive audience of schoolchildren. Some of them don't go to the blackboard because they think they're going to be wrong. I think you should say to these kids 'You think you get it wrong sometimes, you should come down here and see how the big boys do it.'"💛