What I Though I'd Be Doing With My College Degree(s)
- •Translating.Languages were my thing in college.
- •Digging.One of my degrees is in archaeology. I only did one field season, and it was one of the most physically demanding things I've done in my life, but I loved it.
- •Working in a museum.To be honest, I'm much better at this than I am at digging.
- •Teaching.This is what everyone I haven't seen in 10 years assumes that I'm doing. It becomes rather soul crushing to have to disabuse them of that notion.
- •Traveling the world.There were many versions of this plan.
- •So.. What am I doing with my degrees?Mostly listing.