MOVIES I'VE BEEN EXTREMELY JUDGED FOR HAVING NOT SEEN
In celebration of Back to the Future Day, I thought I'd compile a list of movies I haven't seen, most of which society has shunned me for.
- •Back to the Future. You knew it was coming.
- •Star Wars
- •Star Trek
- •Pretty much any movie with "Star" in the title. Minus The Fault in Our Stars, of course.
- •Pulp Fiction. My film professor was especially upset about this one.
- •The Godfather. I think there's some culturally popular quotes I'm missing out on.
- •The Shining. This one is on me 100%. As a borderline creepy Stephen King fan, I really need to get on it.
- •Psycho. Something about a shower? Or maybe a bathtub? Is there a hotel involved?
- •Anything with Jackie Chan
- •Anything with Bruce Willis
- •Anything with a classic star from before 1995, to be honest.