BEST PRE-FAT MARLON BRANDO PERFORMANCES
- 1.A Streetcar Named DesireFeel this doesn't need a caption but Marlon in that sweaty t-shirt and permanently smoking a cigarette?!?!
- 2.On The Waterfront"I could've been a contender Charlie!"..maybe my favorite Brando scene. So simple and good. And the scene where he fiddles with the white glove is mentioned in probably every acting class ever taught.
- 3.The Wild OneBecause who else could pull off wearing a leather jacket with your name written on the front? NOBODY, that's who.
- 4.Guys and DollsMarlon Brando + musical theatre + Frank Sinatra= swoon city
- 5.Last Tango In ParisThe OG Fifty Shades of Grey. This is borderline pre-fat Marlon..his last super sexy performance and that camel coat?? Done and done.