Observations: Frank Sinatra seems like he was a cool fucking friend
- •Frank Sinatra and Judy GarlandMy most favorite friendship. Google pictures of them together..every single one pure is joy and laughter ranging 20+ years. He was protective over her.
- •Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott FitzgeraldThere is a great chapter in A Moveable Feast called Scott Fitzgerald. The dynamic he writes about in this part of the book is so delectable that you wish you could've been in the room where it happened.
- •Frank Sinatra and Gene KellyGene would have Frank over and they would spend all night going over choreography so Frank would have it by the next day. When he couldn't keep up, Gene would make them stop and say that he was the one who needed a break. In return, Frank would come over and sing lullabies to Gene's baby to stop her from crying.
- •Frank Sinatra and Humphrey Bogart and Lauren BacallFrank ruined it in the end but I love imagining Frank coming over every night to drink and cry-talk to B&B about Ava Gardner *true story*
- •Marilyn Monroe and Ella FitzgeraldYou all know the story. Ella wasn't able to sing at Mocambo because of her race. Marilyn called the owner and said she'd be there every night in front row to watch Ella. And she was.
- •Elizabeth Taylor and Monty CliftGoddess and her gay husband..pills..scandal..tale as old as time. After his car wreck, the ambulance driver wouldn't carry him to the hospital without $10 in cash. Liz didn't have any cash so she threw her diamond ring at him.
- •Patrick Stewart and Ian MckellanI don't know any stories but look how cute!
- •Jay Sebring and Sharon TateI mean.
- •Jack Nicholson and Robert EvansBought his house back for him..true straight boy love.
- •Frank Sinatra and Mia FarrowI know I know...bad divorce. But Mia recently admitted to them never actually ending it and their undying loyalty to each other. He offered to have Woody's legs broken..my kinda friendship
- •Patrick Rogers and Mia SerafinoThe end.