Movies I've Watched During My Ryanaissance
My love of Ryan Gosling came late in life. I used to call him overrated cause I used to be asshole with bad taste. I've been going through his catalogue of films..adding as I go along
- •Blue ValentineI watched it twice in a row it's perfect. Perfect. I could write an essay but I won't. I'll just say that the hotel room scene probably changed my life.
- •The BelieverFirst time seeing it. He's 21 and so good already. But I didn't like it because I can't not like him even when he's playing a neo-nazi so it made me confused.
- •DriveElevator scene, bye forever.
- •The Nice GuysLol
- •Crazy Stupid LoveI know this is like his "hot movie" but I like him better when he's trashy.
- •The Big ShortI hate his hair in this I'm so sorry
- •Place Beyond The PinesI mean. The most.
- •Lars and the Real GirlYou guys. He can do anything.