MY FAVORITE TOM CRUISE PERFORMANCES, RANKED
Not sure if these are ranked @bjnovak . Sort of like asking someone to choose a favorite child.
- •Jerry MaguireI can't quit you. To me, it's the most Tom being Tom. Favorite moments include hotel breakdown scene, help me help you bathroom scene and obviously his love profession that prompts "you had me at hello"
- •Risky BusinessSometimes you just gotta say what the fuck
- •Top Gun😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
- •MagnoliaPTA created such a perfect and personal role for him to play, inspired by Tom's own strange relationship with his father. Another movie people who say he "can't act" have never seen.
- •Vanilla SkyOne of my favorite movies. So hot as Davis Ames especially running through an empty Times Square to Radiohead
- •Eyes Wide ShutThat long hair and black trench coat ????? See ya!
- •Mission ImpossiblesWho runs better? No one. Who can deliver crazy silly spy jargon and make it seem real better? No one. Who can hang from the ceiling trying to prevent sweat from hitting a temperature monitored floor better??? NO ONE
- •Born on the Fourth of JulyFor everyone who says he's not a good actor
- •Rain ManTom is kind of an asshole in this movie but kills it. All the while looking like a dream in his black ray bans.
- •Cocktailoh Brian Flannigan how I love thee
- •A Few Good MenI WANT THE TRUTH
- •Tropic ThunderI mean..
- •The OutsidersBad teeth Tom
- •Days of Thunder🔥🔥🔥🔥
- •OblivionClassic Tom swagger. Best moment: he exits a drone, puts on his Yankees hat and chews bubble gum before he goes and saves the world.
- •Edge of TomorrowGood for one of his new ones. A classic action comedy for Tom and Emily B made a good partner
- •Minority ReportRunning.